Ad One


A vignette in Michele Oka Doner's studio 

The appearance of a Christie's Private Sale index with a secret stash of Michele Oka Doner's noteworthy work is another confirmation that craftsmanship articles can be valuable and not only embellishing workmanship. 


Her attractive figure is emblematic and practical and for me, since they reflect nature with a contemporary eye, they encapsulate my expression, Ancient and Modern.



 Doner in her studio on a 'Citra' Bench Last spring I met Michele Oka Doner at a supper facilitated by my companion Luke Pontifell. He frequently has the most intriguing get-togethers of companions which he invests wholeheartedly in familiarizing with one another. At the point when he acquainted me with Michele, it occurred to me that I was within the sight of a virtuoso that I have since quite a while ago respected, beginning with the second I saw her fabulous floors at the Miami Airport. I realize air terminal deck is something odd to wax smooth on, however truth be told, because of my continuous outings I am (unfortunately) an epicurean of air terminal insides. Michele's A Walk on the Beach, a half mile long establishment, is an extraordinary and otherworldly experience. It is a span of terrazzo installed with mother of pearl and 2,000 bronze models of ocean life, including starfish, ocean imps, and kelp. Without embellishment, I recommend that simply this floor alone merits an excursion to Miami. Perspectives on Doner's Walk on the Beach at Miami Beach Airport Included in the deal are an assortment of her other delightfully created objects, from adornments to fire apparatuses. Winter Branch Pins, 2012-2013, patnated bronze and jewels. Pair of serving forks, 2005, authentic silver Burning Branches, fork and porker, 1981, patinated bronze Bloodroot seed ring, 2007, 24 karat gold, from a version of 4. Inestimable Vessel, 2006, real silver, from a version of 3. "Citra" seat, 2012, tropical almond
http://dlvr.it/Rzt3cX
Previous Post Next Post